NEWS

Abakinyi b’Intamba U20 bazoserukira Uburundi muri Niger bamenyekanye

on

Joslin Bipfubusa, umumenyereza mukuru w’intamba mu rugamba w’abatarenza imyaka 20 yashize ahabona urutonde rw’abakinyi 29 bagiye kwinjira mu mwiherero (Local) kuva kuri uwu wa gatanu igenekerezo rya 11 Nzero 2019 igihe c’isaha cumi na zibiri (18h) ku kigo c’igihugu kijejwe ubuhinga (Centre Technique Nationale), nk’uko amakuru dukesha urubuga ngurukanabumenyi rw’ishirahamwe ry’umupira w’amaguru mu Burundi FFB, avyemeza.

Uburundi bugiye kwitaba igikombe ca Afrika c’abatarenza imyaka 20, mw’ihiganwa rizobera mu gihugu ca Niger.

Mu ntumbero y’imyiteguro, abakinyi b’Uburundi U20 bazokina n’abakinyi nserukiragihugu ba Uganda U20 ku kibuga citiriwe umuganwa Rudoviko RWAGASORE, kuri uwu wa kabiri, mu rukino rwa kivandimwe.

Umumenyereza w’intamba mu rugamba Joslin BIPFUBUSA amenyesha ko imyimenyerezo nyezina izotangura ku munsi w’ejo kuwa gatandatu, igihe c’isaha icenda ku kibuga ca Centre Technique National (C.T.N) kiri muri zone ya Ngagara, mu gisagara ca Bujumbura. Uwo mumenyereza asaba abakinyi bose badafise urukino uno musi wa gatanu hamwe n’abandi bose bari ku rutonde kandi bari i Bujumbura, ko kuri uwu wa gatanu borara mu mwiherero.

Abakinyi 29 batumweko basabwa gushika kuri C. T. N igihe c’isaha cumi na zibiri z’umugoroba (18h). Abo nabo ni :

1.RUKUNDO Onésime (Messager Ngozi)
2. KITENGE Ally (Buja City)
3. NDIZEYE Aimé Fales (Aigle noir)
4.SELEMANI Moustafa (Aigle noir)
5.NDIZEYE Eric (Musongati Fc)
6.MURYANGO Moussa (Vital’o )
7.NDORIYOBIJA Eric(Stand Utd)
8.NAHIMANA Steve (Kayanza UTD)
9.HAKIZIMAN Héritier (Aigle noir)
10.NDAYE Chancel (Rukinzo Fc)
11.BIGIRIMANA Ramadhan(Stand Utd)
12.MURYANGO Mabano Shabani (Aigle noir)
13. EZA Armel (Kayanza UTD)
14.NSHIMIRIMANA Jospin (Aigle noir)

15.MBIRIZI Eric (Stand UTD)
16.MUSORE Aaron (Musongati Fc)
17. NAHIMANA Guy (Buja City)
18. RAMADHAN Pascal (Musongati Fc)
19. GAKIZA Aime (Messager Buja)
20.KANAKIMANA Bienvenu (Aigle noir)
21. DUSABE Olivier (VITAL’O)
22.MAVUGO Cédric (Aigle noir)
23.SHAKA Bienvenue(Etoile du sahel )
24.ULIMWENGU Jules(Sunrise)
25. IRAKOZE Saidi (Musongati Fc)
26.RUKUNDO Therence (KAYANZA UTD)
27.MOHAMED Amissi (Nac Breda)
28.NIYONGABIRE Pacifique(Adelaide Utd)
29.NDAYISHIMIYE Mike Trésor (NEC Nijmegen).

slin BIPFUBUSA

Recommended for you

85 Comments

1. TraceyBig

April 25, 2019 at 5:19 am

Hello. I have checked your ubmnews.com and i see you’ve got some duplicate content so
    probably it is the reason that you don’t rank high in google.
    But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that generates content like human, just search in google: miftolo’s tools

2. blogspot

April 26, 2019 at 8:33 am

Hi to every one, the contents existing at this site are really
    amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

3. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at one place.

4. gamefly free trial

May 22, 2019 at 9:06 am

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both
    reading and posting comments. But so what, it
    was still worth it!

5. how to get help in windows 10

May 23, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.

But so what, it was still worthwhile!

6. how to get help in windows 10

May 27, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little
    comment to support you.

7. how to get help in windows 10

May 27, 2019 at 6:05 pm

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have
    done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

8. gamefly free trial

May 27, 2019 at 6:07 pm

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was totally right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not consider simply how much
    time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

9. gamefly free trial

May 27, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site before but
    after going through a few of the articles I realized it’s
    new to me. Regardless, I’m certainly happy I came
    across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

10. how to get help in windows 10

May 27, 2019 at 6:13 pm

I visited many websites however the audio feature for audio
    songs existing at this website is genuinely superb.

11. gamefly free trial

May 27, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site
    by chance, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t took place earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

12. gamefly free trial

May 29, 2019 at 2:36 am

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web
    site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may revisit yet again since i have book-marked
    it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

13. gamefly free trial

June 1, 2019 at 6:00 am

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
    two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

14. website marketing

June 1, 2019 at 12:41 pm

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of
    coffee.

15. gamefly free trial

June 2, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful
    if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

16. gamefly free trial

June 3, 2019 at 1:35 pm

I always used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of
    net therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

17. gamefly free trial

June 5, 2019 at 10:01 am

Hello to all, the contents present at this
    site are actually remarkable for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.

18. gamefly free trial

June 7, 2019 at 11:10 am

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for
    my mission.

19. gamefly free trial

June 7, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you can write
    if not it is complicated to write.

20. tinyurl.com

June 8, 2019 at 9:10 am

This excellent website definitely has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know
    who to ask.

21. yalova son dakika haberleri

June 8, 2019 at 8:28 pm

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

22. tokat son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

23. son dakika sivas haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

24. sakarya son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 4:20 pm

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

25. son dakika rize haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 4:22 pm

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

26. osmaniye son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 4:53 pm

27. nevşehir son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

28. son dakika malatya haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm

29. son dakika kastamonu haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 6:01 pm

30. son dakika kırşehir haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

31. karaman son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

32. kırıkkale son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 7:03 pm

33. son dakika karabük haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 7:27 pm

34. konya son dakika haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 7:34 pm

35. son dakika kocaeli haberleri

June 9, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

36. son dakika istanbul haberleri

66. son dakika adana haberleri

June 10, 2019 at 2:49 pm

67. 2019 yerli otomobil

June 10, 2019 at 3:21 pm

68. 2019 yeni meslekler

June 10, 2019 at 3:23 pm

69. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

70. son dakika çankırı haberleri

83. görükle escort

June 11, 2019 at 7:14 pm

84. ısparta escort kızlar

June 11, 2019 at 7:43 pm

85. quest bars cheap

June 17, 2019 at 6:14 am

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed
    reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the
    future. I want to encourage you to definitely continue
    your great writing, have a nice day!